Saturday, 4 March 2017

Went to the beach, came home, went to sleep

Although cloudy and dull at least it was not raining on Saturday so we had a quick morning bimble up to the sand dunes at Mawbray.   Little Miss Perfect ran about a fair bit and seemed thoroughly delighted that the tide was out as far as it possibly could be and therefore she had very little 'wet stuff' to negotiate.  Very mild too, coats were unzipped/removed half way through the walk.











All that fresh air and sea breeze had quite an effect - she was sound asleep for most of the afternoon 😊








6 comments:

  1. That's a whole lot of beach without any sea - how far out does it go?

    Love the photo of Daisy without her coat, she's sitting so nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Management has Hawk Eye vision and could see people way, way out in the distance. We estimated it would take at least 20 minutes to walk to them so that makes a mile in my world. It's a massive beach but you can get caught out by the streams which cut through it at low tide.

      Delete
  2. A huge deserted beach is wonderful. Just like Daisy I think I'd run around on it then fall asleep. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were surprisingly few people about, the only folk we did see were a long way away.

      Delete
  3. Oh sweet! I love it when a dog has had the right amount of running around to fall asleep and dream :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, there was doggy dreaming (squiffly squeaks and snorts, flicking paws and - if you looked closely enough - Rapid Eye Movement).

      Delete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}