Sunday, 14 August 2016

Perfect day?

P. and I have been friends for nearly 50 years and I have known her Lovely Hubby for almost 35 years.  Living at opposite ends of the country we seldom see each other but today they were able to stop for lunch on their way to Scotland.



Close-up photos remain private to protect the victims and our grey hairs!  But the sun shone, there were no food disasters and as always I delight in reminding her wonderful son that I used to change his nappy.  Far too soon they had to leave and continue their journey.  It really must not be so long until we see each other again.





6 comments:

  1. Glad the day went well, even the weather by the look of it. I'm sure you make the perfect hostess. Have a 'wonderful' week, take care & huggles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect hostess? Me?? don't be daft!! But when you've known each other this long, things are easy. Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes Sue, we've not eaten outside many times this year so it was lovely to be able to do so on Sunday.

      Delete
  3. It's lovely to see old friends again Jayne and even lovelier to be able to have lunch outside with them :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill, it was certainly one for the memory bank :)

      Delete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}