Monday, 19 October 2015

Went away, came back

We finally managed our first caravan trip!  Booked many months ago, we attended the annual astronomy StarCamp at Kielder Forest and it was absolutely brilliant.  Daisy and I went on Thursday, M. came on Friday and we all got home yesterday afternoon.





Little Miss Perfect seemed fine with the change in her usual routine and collected quite a fan club around the site. She did get a bit cold on the first night, a problem which she remedied by climbing into bed with me.

Much to do today so this is unusually brief :-)




8 comments:

  1. Your first caravan trip away. Great! Glad you had a good time and Daisy would of course be an attraction, as she's such a lovely young lady. I've heard and read a lot lately about Kielder Forest and Water and now you've been too. Don't do too much too soon. Just enjoy the fact you've used the van. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great trip Susan, not too far away and not too long. Much laundry and straightening up to do now I'm home though :-)

      Delete
  2. She'll get into the habit and be climbing into bed with you at home too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. My first little holiday in eight years ... yes, definitely what I needed :-)

      Delete
  4. Lovely Jayne ,,, can't wait to hear all about it :-) I loved it there. Were you on the CC site?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Jill, we were at the village site run by the community. Had a great weekend, still trying to catch up with ourselves (and have come back so chilled out that I just cannot be bothered to rush about doing anything!)

      Delete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}