Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Most remiss



Drat, I'm an idiot.  After all the work I did in June getting this area planted up, the only pictures I seem to have of our 'New Garden' are these taken in late October when half of the flowers were over.



The sunflowers have been and gone, and an unplanned but wonderful stand of papaver somniferum which sprung up out of the seedbank came and went without any photographic record.  The 'clary' (nearest the camera) has definitely been the 'plant of the year' and will be repeated.  The bees have loved the planting, so much so that this patch would be close to being renamed 'the Bee garden' if it wasn't so kitsch.









No comments:

Post a Comment

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}