Wednesday, 26 August 2015

An alternate 'View From'

No surprises that I couldn't resist the opportunity to climb on to the top of Bag End's own Lakeland summit.  There was video but I'm pants at movies so the motion-sickness-inducing files can stay on my hard drive :-{

I love living in a bungalow, but I do occasionally mis the opportunity to look down on the garden.  It's a completely different viewpoint and I really ought to make the effort to prop a ladder on a tree every now and again.

















6 comments:

  1. Wow, that is all coming together nicely, but I don't seem to remember the houses behind being so close. The photo on the girder is definitely nicer in background and not as scary as the original (ugh vertigo). Love your Suex3 in the comments earlier, funny. Have a great weekend and take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Susan. Those houses aren't really that close, it's the weird perspective from being high up.

      Delete
  2. It's changed since my last visit, but then, that was several years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly has Sue. It can't be that long since you visited because we walked Daisy at the beach . . . I think :-)

      Delete
  3. Puts a whole different perspective on things, doesn't it? I love my perch in the trees here in Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we had our roof replaced I loved climbing up the scaffolding, but that's a bit extreme just for occasional garden photos :-)

      Delete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}