Friday, 3 April 2015

I must be mad, stark staring bonkers ...

Catching up like this was never going to be easy, but it's the only way it will get done.  I'm more than halfway through now, slightly punch-drunk but really pleased to have made so much progress. 

Bag End Cam in the veg patch.

Papaver somniferum

Can't build a wall without foundations

Starting to build our wall



A break from building, time for some 'pretty stuff':-

Bag End birds

Floral stuff in the side garden

Pond watching

Orchids


After the wildlife and horticulture interlude, we're back to heavy-duty stuff:-

I found I had already documented the next stages in "The Wall"

One very hot afternoon a fence was finished.






2 comments:

  1. I'm seriously thinking of getting a Bushnell cam. I want to know what's eating my plants. There's quite a choice though.. which one to get. Any advice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, we bought Bushnell 'TrophyCam's and I've emailed you a link to the exact one. That was a couple of years ago so models have probably changed.

    Took me months to make a decision, but eventually concluded that Bushnell were the make to go for.

    ReplyDelete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}