Monday, 30 March 2015

Daisy world

A glimpse into the daily life, between 16th - 30th March, of a most spoilt, adored little girl.


Daisy as mountain goat on a steep bit of path above Crummock Water



Late afternoon stroll down by the river





Relaxing



A windy morning at the beach - must have been chilly for the coats to have been doubled up







Back at Crummock, just for a change





Keeping an eye on the gardening





A sunset stroll from Fangs Brow





Windswept on Sale Fell








This is only a brief glimpse into Daisy world. We are out every single day but I don't take the camera on every walk, and sometimes I don't take pictures when I do have a camera in my pocket.














2 comments:

  1. Fabulous ,,, I wonder if she realises how lucky she is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I think she does, but mostly I am not sure what goes on in her little head :-)

      Delete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}