Friday, 31 October 2014

Silly dog

Daisy has more soft, fleecey, warm, luxurious beds to choose from than any small canine reasonably has a right to expect.

But what she really wants is to squeeze herself into the small gap between two filing cabinets under my desk when I'm trying to use the computer.   I've as good as admitted defeat by leaving a comfy piece of VetBed on the floor, because she's going to lay here regardless of what I think so she might as well be warm.

 

Normally she has the decency to curl up really small so I can at least get my office chair close enough to the keyboard . . . this afternoon We Obviously Feel The Need To Stretch Out.

6 comments:

  1. They do like to lay in strange places don't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, I guess from Daisy's point of view it makes perfect sense - she only lays here when I am in the study and she wants to be as close as possible :}

      Delete
  2. One very spoilt dog, but oh so adorable. Hope all is well in the Lakes District. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan, all well here, apart from endless rain. You certainly timed your visit perfectly :}

      Delete
  3. Ha ha. Archie has to lie where he can see me at all times, but he's never gone to those extremes. Perhaps you need a desk with a bigger space underneath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo, I'd love to change the desk but there's nowhere else for the cabinets to go :{

      Delete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}