Thursday, 9 October 2014

Archeaology dog

Having lived here nearly seven years it really is about time I managed to develop a taste for something other than Waitrose teabags - particularly as the nearest Waitrose seems to be in Hexham :-{   Usually Management gets me a supply in London, but I fancied a day out, so Daisy and I went for a drive.

Madam's apparent interest in Housesteads is probably relief that she was out of the car.  Daisy is a gorgeous, wonderful, fabulous little hound to live with, but when it comes to travel she's not really wild about the car as a mode of transport.











I always forget how incredibly bleak it can be up here.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}