Thursday, 3 July 2014

Clearing up

A notable day because for the first time in what felt like months, the driveway was cleared of 'stuff'.  It is extremely useful having such a large drive but the downside of that is it's far too easy to let rubbish pile up.

Not only did LP take all the wall rubble to the tip, but we decided to bite the bullet and remove the original compost bins.  The pallets have done extremely well but they're all rotten, and we need them out of the way in order to have some more fencing replaced.



















(finally published 4th April 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}