Saturday, 24 May 2014

Demolition part two

Lovely sunny day, and Madam has very quickly discovered the joys of sitting on the now accessible balcony and surveying her world.



First there was the matter of two very large, very well established Laurels that I really didn't want to lose but which had to be moved.











It rather felt like setting up for Chelsea, I usually move plants in a wheelbarrow, not a monster JCB :-)  (Postscript a year later - they're both doing really well.)



The we got to the "fun bit" (so I was reliably informed).  

It got pretty messy.











Given the complete absence of foundations, it's a miracle this wall hadn't come down sooner.


















(finally published on 1st April 2015 . . . !)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}