Monday, 31 March 2014

Bag End through the year: Potager / Fruit Cages

March 2014:   The new strawberry raised beds look brilliant although their purpose has been subverted for a while.  Somewhere on "The List" I must add 'sorting out shelving/staging in the nursery'.

The Potager is still a sorry state, I haven't yet dug up the old strawberries and raspberries. Must do that soon before they grow any more. This area is due a radical sort-out during the summer and one thing I am determined to do is get rid of the grass path. It's a nightmare to mow taking longer to cut and edge than the rest of the garden combined.  I've made a small start on taking down the frames, the black plastic will all be re-used making hoops in the Vegetable Patch.




No comments:

Post a Comment

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}