Saturday, 25 January 2014

Explanation

It's always been a puzzle why I regularly find one of the sunflower feeders on the ground.  Occasionally I think it might have blown off the shepherd's crook but if it hasn't been windy then I have no explanation.

I have now:







I love the Rooks which visit us nearly as much as I love the Red Squirrels.  The pictures were taken last November but I 'lost' the memory card ....

(Lightbox feature still not working.  On the 'Something is Broken' Blogger page a note was posted that "we're working on it" - on 20th January)

7 comments:

  1. Good grief... I'd have bet a lot on it being squirrels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd think so Jessica, but when the squirrels want sunflower hearts they do this:
      http://theviewfrombagend.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-annual-anniversary-post.html

      Delete
    2. The greys have been through every 'squirrel proof' feeder we've tried..

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny, I like the Rooks because they, like all corvids, are so clever.

      We have one who comes and taps on the kitchen window if there is no food accessible ...

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Jill, unfortunately on this occasion he was disturbed by something before he could complete the task.

      Delete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}