Saturday, 27 July 2013

Short stroll at Whinlatter

Not sure how I managed it but Daisy and I were pulling into the car park at Whinlatter at 8.45 this morning.  We just had a little stroll, it was warmer than I'd expected and neither of us seemed to feel like being very strenuous.

Goodness knows WHAT got into Her Ladyship.  We stopped so she could have a drink and before I realised what was going on, she'd walked across the stream, wandered around and then come back again!  The little dog who started out petrified of water is certainly gaining confidence.











Breakfast at one of my favourite sheepfolds after which Daisy had another rush of blood to the head moments and decided it was necessary to head off-piste into the conifer plantation.  I'm not sure she can cope with these early starts!





Just 2¼ miles but a very pleasant start to the weekend.










2 comments:

  1. Maybe confidence rubs off onto pets? Looks like a very pleasant walk to start the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to think Daisy's confidence is growing because she knows she's loved :}

      Delete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}