Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Madness?

It had been a fairly nice day, not too warm, no rain and Daisy and I just pottered around.  She was tired after our walk yesterday and I had one of those days when I just couldn't get myself going.

We met up with our neighbours for a play date with Fraser.  Even though he is twice her size, there's no doubt that Daisy is the boss in this relationship.





Half an hour after coming home the skies darkened to the point of having to put lights on and the heavens opened.  Nothing like the devastating floods in other parts of the country but still torrential.





And it suddenly got very chilly.  I seem to feel the cold if I'm tired so in a moment of madness I did the obvious thing ... took Daisy all of two minutes to assume her normal position :}




6 comments:

  1. Looks like perfect playing-with-fabric weather to me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should have been fabric-weather today, too, but instead I have spent much of it involved with the joyful task of trying to fathom the workings of my new phone :{

      Delete
  2. Hey, I'd snuggle up before that fire too! Looks heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like your weather is as changeable as ours. We've had both the hottest and coldest July day this year, one since records started and the other in about fifty years. I've still got fingers crossed to get rid of your moles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weather is changing everywhere Susan, but if you look back at geological records that is normal for the planet. It may be that the gross over-population by humans has also had some effect but in time the Earth will sort that out too - eventually we will be no more than a fossil record.

      Delete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}