Sunday, 2 June 2013

Garden Visit: Gilgarran

My third year of visiting Gilgarren where different gardens open in June for the NGS scheme.  The primary reason for going today was to spend all my birthday money on the wonderful plants that I knew would be for sale.  Mission accomplished.



This is where all those lovely plants came from, just hope mine can grow as big and healthy.  This is the only place I have ever seen Euphorbia griffithii 'Fireglow' look good, it's no accident there are no orange flowers at Bag End.



This garden always makes me smile - their pond was also dug by Geoff :}





No comments:

Post a Comment

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}