Friday, 10 May 2013

Lord's Seat from Spout Force

Daisy's longest walk to date.  Not planned at all, we set off from the car and walked a bit, and walked a bit more, and ended up at a new Hobbit Hill (for Daisy) by which time the cloud had closed in so there was little point carrying on to Broom Fell and Widow Hause.  We retraced our path (sort of) to get back to the car.





     Finishing off the regulation 'summit snack'.

Just over three hours, 6½ miles.  Her Ladyship did really well and seemed to thoroughly enjoy the outing.  She was extremely tired the following day :}








(finally published on 18th June!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}