Monday, 22 April 2013

Insanity?

LP was only available for half a day today.  We made an early start and decided to try and sort out the bark paths. This involves shovelling off all the old, half-rotted chippings and replacing them with new stuff from the huge pile on the drive.









For four hours (until rain stopped play) I filled barrow after barrow and LP either trundled old stuff downhill to the big curved bed or pushed new stuff uphill.  It goes without saying that I did too much.  Collapsing into a bath after lunch didn't help and I spent the rest of the day in front of the TV watching Snooker and complaining that the paracetamol hadn't kicked in yet ...







What we did get done looks really good although once again I have the immense frustration of a job started and left unfinished ...







No comments:

Post a Comment

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}