Sunday, 24 March 2013

Nursery revamp, part one

Quietly over the past few days, when time and the cold wind have allowed, I've been taking out the old bark chips from the top section of the nursery area.  It's taken ages because this part of the garden has become a horrible dumping ground over the last few months so there are no 'before' photos to provide a permanent record of my slovenliness.

Friday's plant hunting acquisitions were delivered on Sunday morning and are waiting patiently for the weather to improve so I can get them in the ground.



Slightly amused Hobbit to find that I last did this exactly two years ago.





2 comments:

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}