Saturday, 16 March 2013

Generous friends

Sue and Martyn visited Bag End on Saturday and to everyone's delight, one of our Reds turned up on cue which made the photographers very happy. 





Sue has been growing on some cyclamen seedlings and I was promised 'a few' some months ago.  I wasn't expecting this huge and generous boxful to come out of the back of their car, some of the corms which Martyn had dug up for me are absolutely huge!  Thank you so much - they will be made very welcome at Bag End.  Aren't gardeners lovely people?





Can't resist - one more gorgeous squiggle picture :}




2 comments:

  1. lovely little squirrel! Hope you aren't buried too deep in the fluffy white stuff, and can enjoy a hot chocolate or two. Mary Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary Anne, welcome to Bag End. No snow here - reports of our demise have been greatly exaggerated :}

      Delete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}