Friday, 8 March 2013

An appeal

This is Peaches.  She's nine weeks old and now, thankfully, being looked after by Animal-Care, Lancaster, the wonderful people who saved Daisy. If everyone who visited Bag End made a small donation, even just a pound or two, we could make such a difference to the vet bill to cure this little girl.

A Just Giving account has been set up so you know any donations will go directly to the charity.  Please click HERE - you can use any credit/debit card or PayPal.



Please share this.  Put it on Facebook, tell your friends.  Thank you.




2 comments:

  1. Poor little thing, what a terrible start in life. Let's hope she gets all the love and care she deserves now.

    ReplyDelete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}