Monday, 25 February 2013

Fellwalking

This is pure laziness on my part, once again utilising the great little Slideshow facility in iPhoto.

Rather than consign all these pictures to a folder to be half forgotten and seldom visited, I've combined the best shots from two walks into 2 minutes and 20 seconds.  Amusing (to me) are the images of Daisy being more than a little cautious around streams and bridges.  As her confidence increases she is getting much better around water but we're still a long, long way from managing to give her a bath.




Don't worry, I won't be doing this a lot unless I can work out a way of uploading or linking the movie file in a way that actually allows you to see the pictures rather than a titchy little thumbnail sized image.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}