Wednesday, 16 January 2013

November 2012

Autumn last year was not one of my best times, something I'll write about at some point.

I'm still trying to catch up with the blog from that time - stuff was happening, photos were being taken, but the posts weren't getting published.  A bit of an organisational breakthrough today and November is now "sorted"

Room with a view?
Laundry room and inverter
Here we go again

Catching up with October and December is going to take considerably more work :}




2 comments:

  1. Darling, just reading all this has worn me out. I don't know what you're taking, but send me a large bottle asap! I'm just wasted over here....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to share but I'm very nearly out of busy-juice, or whatever it is I've been drinking for the last six years.

      Delete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}