Tuesday, 1 January 2013

New blog ?

As if I don't already have more than enough to do . . . but busy Hobbits cannot resist a challenge and towards the end of last year I kept bumping into information about '365 day photo challenges'. Well, I'm not going to join any groups, follow anyone else's subject suggestions or adhere to any guidelines other than my own (no surprises there then), but sometimes I have a photo that I like but it doesn't "fit" the Bag End blog, or I want to publish a picture without having to write accompanying words, or . . . I just feel like it. 

Very simply, I'll try to post a photo every day on a new blog.  The first one is already there!  Wonder if I'll make it past 31st of this month?  

Still got to do some work on the blog template but it's a start :}

4 comments:

  1. Well yes, why make your life easy? Seriously, it's a beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easy is boring ...... and anyway, my blog - my rules. If I don't post one day so what, sky's not going to fall in!

      Delete
  2. You're right there's nothing like a challenge. Funny you should do this as my tomorrow's post touches on something similar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no such thing as coincidence Sue, and I look forward to catching up with GL Allotments :}

      Delete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}