Saturday, 29 December 2012

Daisy returns to Sale Fell

Same walk but in the opposite direction.  Daisy's new coat is working well because she seemed unconcerned by a brief shower shortly after we set off.  More 'zoomies' as she enjoyed the close, cropped grass underfoot. The summit area is surprisingly dry, thankfully this is not a 'boggy' fell.









Daisy certainly seems to like Sale Fell and I confess to having forgotten just how much I enjoy it.  Only 15 minutes away,  infinitely variable in terms of the number of routes in such a small space, great views from the top (and visible from the house) what not to like?  Quite possible we will be here at least once a week!

4 comments:

  1. She looks so happy and I see her weight is going up well too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, I think it is fair to say we've got a fairly happy little dog here :}

      Delete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}