Sunday, 4 November 2012

Room with a view?

On a day like today the endless work in the garden doesn't seem quite so daunting. The workmanship we uncover as we work our way through the house renovations doesn't seem quite so frightful.



A busy weekend:  removing more plaster in the mud room, cooking 50 portions of 'convenience food' and a lovely afternoon outside in the sun.  In the expectation of a decent day tomorrow, I weeded two beds in the Potager and covered them with bark chips ready for winter, and drained about 4" of water from the big pond.  Lowering the water level should make planting up the sandbags much easier.









No comments:

Post a Comment

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}