Thursday, 22 November 2012

Rain


Another deluge today.  The Derwent broke its banks but thankfully, not by much, and we discovered (not surprisingly) that Daisy absolutely does not like getting wet.  When I did persuade her to go out she wore one of Ollie's coats which is far too big for her but she didn't seem to mind.

When it rains really hard the narrow end of our road always floods.  I should feel sorry for this neighbour but I don't.  He's an unfriendly bugger who always drives too fast.

4 comments:

  1. And don't we all have such a neighbor? Wish those lot would congregate and live somewhere else ... far far away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kris, I have neglected you recently :{ I am sorry, just not been blogging (either posting or reading) the last couple of months. Thankfully I have nothing to do with this neighbour other than to ensure I'm safely on the pavement when he or his equally daft wife are late for the school run - a daily occurrence.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The same neighbour who drives to the grit bin near our house (avoiding the TWO nearer his own home where there are many neighbours who could see what he's doing) to take away bucket after bucket of the stuff for his own property. Against the law and impossible to prove without a photo - which I cannot take from the house because it would be obvious where it was shot from.

      Now, if I could get a little 'snap' of the offence being committed when I was on the pavement walking Daisy that would be another matter ......

      Delete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}