Monday, 5 November 2012

Laundry room and inverter

When the solar panels were fitted last year I wanted the inverter placed on the side wall of the laundry room.  I was told that couldn't happen because it was a stud partition wall which would not take the weight.



Fast forward a few months, some plaster fell off the wall in the bedroom (the other side of the wall) and proves what I was saying all along - it's not a stud wall, it's brick and can take the weight.  So the inverter got moved and we can finally think about installing the second freezer in here.  That matters because until the second freezer is relocated we can't really make progress with refurbishing the entrance/boot room.



I'm glad I got what I wanted in the end, mildly irritating it took 12 months to prove I was right :{




No comments:

Post a Comment

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}