Sunday, 21 October 2012

Moving a muck heap

I lied, hauling all the stumps out wasn't The End.  It took a fraction of the time we expected to clear that front bed and LP was obviously in the mood to work all day and not ready to be stood down.

As we'd been working on the side bed during the week, in LP world it made sense to carry on ... so he set to emptying the entire muck heap, which was beautifully rotted and ready to be spread.





Management and I hurriedly put bark chip down to fill in the path because the wheelbarrow was making numerous trips back and forth.  Later on we'll dig this out properly and put black membrane underneath as we've done elsewhere.





Exhausted by the end but what an achievement!











No comments:

Post a Comment

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}