Saturday, 11 August 2012

Welder's Mate, part one

A few months ago I bought Management an arc welder which he had wanted for ages but there hadn't been a chance up to now to have a good play with it. Our friend Keith, who has made several large steel structures for us, used to teach welding and has generously spent lots of time with Management giving him tips and advice until he was confident to tackle something for real.  Which is how I spent all weekend as Welder's Mate.

Here are Saturday's exploits in pictures (of which there are few because I was doing more helping than photographing!)










No comments:

Post a Comment

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}