Monday, 20 August 2012

More welding!

Not content with constructing a wonderful trellis around the Big Pond deck, Management moved up to the Top Pond.

He fixed a horizontal rod to the three posts which LP had put in for us, and this has pulled the uprights together very nicely and given them a surprising amount of stability.  As I am going to be putting wooden trellis here* he has welded brackets to the posts to save me having to drill loads of holes in steel.  Bless him :}   More painting to do; I have given up wondering when I will get jobs like this done because every time I think about going outside it rains - again.  I'm amazed it stayed dry long enough for us to weld safely.















* there is a logical reason, honest, it will all become clear eventually

No comments:

Post a Comment

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}