Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Views of the Top Pond

A few random images.

Finally got a shot of the lovely Redpoll which have been regular visitors recently.





The Ligularia is flowering and I'm including this picture to remind me to dig it up and move it.  I like the foliage but the flower spike looks completely wrong from the kitchen window - the colour is harsh and it's not staying!



A "bag of bits" donated by a neighbour contained what looked like one huge waterlily.  It separated into six plants and one has been in flower since early summer.



Came across a stray picture . . . was it really only February that the Top Pond looked like this?





No comments:

Post a Comment

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}