Sunday, 11 March 2012

"The suspense is awful!"

An email from a friend earlier today has given me a wonderful giggle:

I keep looking in on your blog and see that you've not posted for a WHOLE WEEK.  I just KNOW you're UP TO SOMETHING!  LOL  And I'm sure it's going to be pretty impressive when you post about it all.  History tells us that, given this much time, you've probably repaved the driveway, built a windmill, installed a hen house or something just as wonderful while you've been away from the keyboard.

Well yes, I have been a tad busy this week and promised my friend I'd update Bag End before I go to bed tonight.  But first, having been outside since 8.30 this morning, I need a shower, food and some horizontal sofa time in front of the TV and woodburner . . .

4 comments:

  1. Uh huh. Whoever that friend was knows you really well.:) We all wait to see what adventure unfolds next at Bag End!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your friend! My thoughts exactly lol!!!

    Been out in the garden all day (punctuated in the middle by a very enjoyable bike ride, first one this year), could easily have been the middle of summer! Still outside at 6pm but have had to come inside now and have just lit my log burner! Hmmmmm, need food, just not sure what!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful fire to help you refresh and recuperate! Just tell your friend to be patient and all will be revealed. You've never let us down yet. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys do make me laugh, but thanks for checking up on us. Jill, glad you had a good session outside today.

    ReplyDelete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}