Friday, 27 January 2012

Staying indoors

Despite the foul weather outside it has been a rather good week inside. Definitely got the quilting "mojo" back and have been more than a little busy turning orphan blocks into table runners and thoroughly enjoying myself. So busy in fact, that I completely lost track of time and forgot a meeting in the Village Hall which I'd promised to attend, ooops. Have now bought a clock for the sewing room. At this rate, when Management goes away on Monday I might just dust off the longarm and do some quilting. Unless the weather co-operates and LP and I try to get on with work outside . . .

Added to the already embarrassingly large pile of quilts requiring quilting are these. There are a couple of other finishes, but I ran out of trouser hangers and couldn't be bothered to go and find more!



Nothing particularly noteworthy, one or two slightly questionable fabric choices but I was intent on getting things sewn nicely and finished, rather than perfect. It was very freeing not spending any time agonising on this fabric or that. The only disappointment is that I did not make progress with any of the green/floral HST's (the zigzag stuff on the left), never mind, its time will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}