Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Dependencies

Trying to get organised (hollow laugh). Have got myself a list of the jobs I want LP to tackle this week and worked out the dependencies. We can't plant the laurel unless I've sieved a load more home-made compost to add to the soil, so after a day of paperwork and mainly house stuff, The Sherpa and I had a good session and prepared lots of lovely home-made black gold.



Now safely tucked under a tarp until I'm ready to use it.

Mental note that I need to move the contents of bin 2 into the 4th bin ready for sieving, and then turn bin no 1 (the current one) into the second bay to heat it up again and then seive bin 3 which is just about ready to use .... never ending this compost lark!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! You've cracked the secret of the List! Putting the job-with-dependencies that you want to get done at the bottom of the page, and work backwards putting all the steps needed to get to that point above it...

    NB - if one of your dependencies is weather related, you are knackered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel darling, the weather has nothing to do with it, I'm just permanently knackered from doing too much

    ReplyDelete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}