Saturday, 11 June 2011

Baby Steps

Keith finally turned up, swung an axe around, showed grievous bodily intention with a crowbar and spade, a two hours later all the stumps are gone from behind the shed.



It might not look like much but it means I can now roughly level off this bit of ground, lay membrane and probably bark chips, and have an out-of the-way dumping ground. No matter how tidy I want to be, in a garden this size there will always be stuff which needs to be dumped stored somewhere and this little piece of ground will do nicely.



No promises that at some stage the compost bins won't get extended further .....

2 comments:

  1. It's always useful to have a 'working area' where you can leave things out of the way. Mine tend to get left IN the way!

    ReplyDelete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}