Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Oops

Fortunately I was in the kitchen when this particular bird-brain managed to fly in through a window that was only open 2".


Usual procedure - quickly shut doors, open windows as wide as possible and retreat. On this occasion I could hide behind the glass door leading into the 'old' sewing room and watch as this little Bluebird investigated the kitchen.

S/he didn't seem particularly stressed or in a hurry to leave.


Whilst watching the Bluebird I also got to see the lovely Long Tailed Tit outside.

2 comments:

  1. What a treat! WE have blue tits in our nest box cam - we are enjoying watching them build their nest. There's a link form the sidebar of my blog for snippets of the action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GLA, I've looked enviously at your nest-box-cam, definitely something we will do in the future.

    ReplyDelete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}