Monday, 21 March 2011

More soil shifting

If Keith can move 1½ tons of soil in 2 hours and then bounce off as fresh as a daisy, how come moving a similar amount took me the ENTIRE DAY and left me almost unable to walk at the end of it? (On second thoughts, if you've got an answer to that question, please keep it to yourself!)


Monday was great but utterly exhausting. I looked at the soil levels after Keith gone over the nursery area at the weekend and decided, typically, that I wanted to make things more level. Writing this a few days later I am really glad I did but it was very, very hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}