Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Gravel boards and privacy

Finally got round to putting gravel boards under the trellis panels and managed the top half behind shed and greenhouse (will do the other half later).

Started to add the uber-suburban reed screen to the section which borders the "working area". Our neighbour has been very good about the mess stored around the back of the shed for the last year or so and this is our way of screening it from view.

So I thought I would carry the reed all the way through to the nursery area and screen me from view as well but tiredness prevailed ..... together with the fact that the dratted stuff is awkward to fix single-handed. I'll get Management to help at the next available opportunity and the remaining five panels will be done in less time than it took me to struggle with one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}