Thursday, 17 March 2011

Easier than expected

Landfill crisis averted by an early morning phone call to the skip company. A couple of hours later a 6 yard container was delivered instead of the smaller one I'd originally ordered.


I didn't mean to fill it in one afternoon . . . but the debris was easier to move than expected and I worked gently, and all of a sudden the driveway was clear except for the remains of a couple of bulk bags, the contents of which Wayne is going to take for a job he's doing at his own home. The skip has room for the rubbish still to come out of the sewing-room-to-be and I have plans to add some more garden rubbish.

2 comments:

  1. Quite right Ali, and having a (relatively) clear driveway is a pleasant change too!

    ReplyDelete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}