Monday, 14 March 2011

200 Days

200 days, or 6 months & 16 days. That is the amount of time between Friday, 27 August 2010 (when we decided that Paterson's should make two more bits of trellis) and Monday, 14 March 2011 when they were finally installed.

In Paterson's defence, they did deliver the trellis to me in November, just before the weather closed in and there was no chance of applying creosote or fixing it up.


Thankfully, Management is working at home this week and kindly made himself available for a couple of hours to stabilise ladders and generally help out.


My job now to fix some 25-year Butyl pond liner to the house wall to prevent damp seeping through, seal and paint the brickwork, fill the planters with a soil/compost mix and get planting!

2 comments:

  1. That's going to make a lovely place to just sit and admire the view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I'll sit and think, and sometimes I'll just sit ...

    ReplyDelete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}