Tuesday, 20 July 2010

A Visit to Harlow Carr, part 1

A visit to Harlow Carr, AKA "four girls go out to play", lovely to meet up with some special friends. Best foot forward girls, we've got a lot of garden to visit:


The Arboretum and Wildflower area

A huge and peaceful area, all the more enjoyable because I tend to expect public gardens such as this to be all cultivated. The Hobbit House definitely caught my eye.








Streamside

Running the full width of the main garden a wonderful collection of streamside plants, including one of the biggest Gunnera Manicata I have ever seen.








1 comment:

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}