Sunday, 20 February 2011

Transformation, 3

Damp and cold all weekend, and a thoroughly tired Hobbit after unexpectedly working so hard during the week.

Paul and Alan came over Saturday morning and fixed up half of the trellis panels. Much scratching of heads and cogitating to decide how to stagger the panels to go with the land (which falls more than a metre from back to front).


On Sunday, with Management's help, I moved all the debris from last week. Although there is mud everywhere and the lawn looks like it's had the local rugby team jumping all over it, things are starting to look much smarter.


Unfortunately, the pile which requires a few dry days followed by a large bonfire is not getting any smaller . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}