Thursday, 3 February 2011

Found them

OK, that's Hobbit 2, Goblins 0

The planting list turned up, as expected tucked inside the new Chiltern Seeds catalogue. Given that with the exception of some comfrey I am going to grow for a friend I need NO MORE PACKETS OF SEED then this is remarkably stupid, but those nice people at Chiltern sent me the catalogue without asking and it would be rude not to look through it ...


The fixings and instructions for assembling the hen house were in a horribly sensible place: in the shed with the pile of small hen house bits. So sensible that I had completely forgotten putting them away safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}