Sunday, 16 January 2011

Growing up fast

The Nylabone packaging says "for puppies aged 3 months" but we feel Sam is definitely ready for this soft bone - under supervision. It is the one item that can hold his attention for more than 2 minutes, apart from a stick of raw carrot. This is one of the very soft bones from Nylabone, and although he still only has baby teeth it seems to give him a great amount of pleasure and satisfaction.


He also seems to think that I am taking way too long turning this fleece into quilts for him, so he might as well just use the stuff as is!

Those feet and legs continue to grow.

3 comments:

  1. You're certainly not wrong about those front paws - they're huge. All the better for fellwalking when he's a bit older {g}

    ReplyDelete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}