Saturday, 25 December 2010

Quilty Christmas

A very quiet Christmas Day at Bag End. No fellwalking this year so Management read a book and putzed around online whilst I turned a nice flat piece of quilted fabric into a three-dimensional cover for the puppy's cage.



Management is still breathing and walking around undamaged after looking at the finished article* and commenting "very nice but you know you could have achieved the same effect with a couple of towels".



A lovely supper and some rubbish on TV - pretty decent Christmas really!

* not quite finished - want to put a couple of ties/tabs on the edges

2 comments:

  1. I think Management has missed the point ... but maybe you have to be a crafty sort to understand it. It's looking good, I'm sure puppy will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's alright Ali, he hasn't missed the point but couldn't miss an opportunity to tease :}

    ReplyDelete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}