Saturday, 18 December 2010

Christmas shopping, 2

A very successful trip to Keswick and a nice half hour in Podgy Paws. Two collars because Management and I couldn't decide which one to get so buying both made sense!



The soft toys were courtesy of Oxfam and will have a brief outing in the washing machine before they are subjected to puppy teeth. Apart from ensuring they start clean it will also show if I've done any serious damage with the scissors when I cut off bows, dangly bits and anything else unsuitable for a small Hairy One to get his jaws around.

The Sunday papers are not a normal purchase. The weekly Times & Star produces enough newspaper for the WBS but puppy puddles may need more supplies.

1 comment:

  1. Blimey. Toys with 'dangly bits'. Have Oxfam gone into busines with Ann Summers . Plenty of newspapers can be saved here - just say the word and we'll start stashing!

    ReplyDelete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}