Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Eventually I *will* quilt again :}

I've got to - the quantity of fabric and thread I have amassed over the years cannot be left unused!

But for now the garden is taking all my attention and when I do have "free time" I'm usually so tired that quilting is the last thing on my mind. However, my friend QuiltSue has a cunning plan to rectify this situation:

Blog Button"


She has lots of other friends signed up to participate, this could just be the kick I need to get the sewing machine dusted off.

3 comments:

  1. Don't panic. There will be plenty of long dark evenings and wet dreary days in the winter when you will be glad to have a reason not to be in the garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we first came here someone said to me "winters and long here - and wet" and she was right!

    That is why I'm not stressing about the current lack of fabric action.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Sue's quilt a long and fun day...
    Go, you'll enjoy it. :-) x x x

    ReplyDelete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}