Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Jigsaw

This one took a long time to do (and even longer to record here!).

Although on first glance it appeared to be the same style as the other House of Puzzles jigsaws I enjoy, this one was a real swine. Aside from the damn sneaky cutting of pieces (straight edges on the inside) the artist who painted this was/is a fiend! It is extremely cleverly composed with similar colours and brush strokes employed in different parts of the image and was slow and painstaking to put together.



There were times when both Management and I considered giving up on it but I refuse to be beaten by a colour print on cardboard. Actually completed in May, there have been no puzzles since because the dining hall became a storage area for bathroom components.

1 comment:

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}