Monday, 19 July 2010

Hobbit Holiday

Leaving Management in charge of the greenhouse and anything else which requires grown up supervision and running away for a couple of days to meet up with friends Veg Heaven, QuiltSue and SewAli.

This does not qualify as a blogging convention because we all knew each other (in the real world) years before blogs arrived. There will be much talking and laughing, lots of food and possibly even the consumption of Adult Beverages!

To the soundtrack of numerous TV ads: "Here come the girls ......"



(no, the picture of Ollie has nothing to do with this post, but I like it)

5 comments:

  1. WOOOOHOOO, it's today at last.

    I love that picture of Ollie.

    Now, must go, places to go people to see.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't we have a wonderful time the day we went to Harlow? (Stupid grin!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds marvellous :)

    Lovely photo of Ollie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, I bet you're having a terrific time. Happy nattering :o)

    ReplyDelete

So there I am, chuntering on to myself, but it would be lovely to hear from you. Thanks to all who take the time to comment - it makes my day :)

and I always delete spam - my blog, my rules :-}